Wish I had a picture of all of us, hopefully soon!
Here are some updates on each member of our family:
Zach:
- 3.5 months old
- Very strong: rolling over, completely holds his head up, gaining hand eye coordination and during tummy time is acting like he wants to crawl.
- He is a momma's boy for sure and wants to be held as much as possible. He does do well in his swing and playing alone for 10-15minutes at a time.
- He is a hungry boy! He eats about every 3 hours and now does not miss a feeding, even at night
- He smiles and coos all the time. We have yet to have full laughter, but he giggles now and then.
- Currently in preschool at St. Lukes and will be graduating in May
- Loves dance lessons every Saturday morning. She does tap and ballet and has her first recital in May which she is very excited about.
- She loves dressing up like a princess, playing with dragons, riding her bike, taking baths, and boy does this girl have an imagination. Currently everyone in the house has a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle alias, including Zach, I mean Raphael.
- She's very smart (haha, of course I'd say that, right?). She can count to 100, spell lots of words, is in the beginning phases of reading (awesome with phonics!), she can do basic addition, some subtraction and lots of other great things. I am so proud of the little person she has become.
- Danny is working for the same company supervising a team of 10-14 people and doing great!
- I am at home full time with the kiddos, but I have been accepted to The University of Denver and will be going back to school starting Monday studying Organizational Leadership. So exciting and scary at the same time :)
- I am also taking pictures when I get the opportunity. Updated family pictures to come... If I can get the kids to behave ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment