Here are some nice cell phone photos I have captured of Zach recently :)
With each passing month and milestone I can't believe how quickly time goes by. It seems like just yesterday we found out I was pregnant (this time last year actually). Zach is now 4 months old and doing great. He had his check up yesterday and is at 12lbs 2oz. He is still on the small side for other babies his age, but he looks huge to us and is growing well, so the doctor is not concerned. This baby is developing quickly! He can roll from front to back (both sides) and has started rolling from back to front. He is also trying to sit up on his own and has wonderful neck strength. Zach is also busy making lots of adorable noises and watches everything we do. He is definitely developing his own little personality, which 99% of the time is big toothless smiles and giggles. He is also starting to play with toys, pull my hair and earrings and put things into his mouth. Shots have been hard on him though. Yesterday he had 4 and was miserable most of the day. We woke up to a fever of 101.7 and throwing up at about 1am. I am hoping this passes quickly because I miss his constant smiles and playfulness already.



No comments:
Post a Comment